Course Home | How to print a Brightspace Calendar
If you need to print out the tasks and deadlines for your course in Brightspace, you can do so! This article will show you how to print your Brightspace calendar, either as PDF or on paper.
In the course homepage, navigate to the green navigation bar:
- Click on My Brightspace
- From the drop-down menu click on Calendar
Printing a calendar
1. Select the agenda (calendar) that needs to be printed. Select All Calendars to print the items of all courses
2. In the Calendar homepage, click Print, this will open the Print pop-up window
Before you will be able to print the selected calendars a window will pop up with printing options.
Tick the box Show Branding to include the titles of the selected agendas.
Under Display options select:
- Show event details - will include the details or description of the items in the print
- Page break before each event - will print every event on a separate page (Not recommended unless you print it as PDF! Please consider the environment 🌳)
Under Event Range the following options are available from the drop-down list:
- Print all events
- Print events prior to - print all events that occur before a specific date, enter this date
- Print events starting - print all events that occur after a specific date, enter this date
- Print events between - print all events that occur between specific dates, enter these dates
Click Update Preview button to update the Print Preview (7) the changes in printing options made above.
In this section you are able to preview according to the settings you made previously all the Calendar entries of the selected calendar(s) (dates of assignments and other coursework).
8. Click Print; when in the university environment, this will open the Print window for the WUR.
9. Select the Destination printer (BW, Colour, PDF)
10. Click Print
You now know how to print the Brightspace Calendar(s)!
Want to know more about the Calendar tool in Brightspace?