Personal Settings | How to manage Notifications
This article explains how to control notifications about activity in (one of) your courses. After reading this, you will be able to manage your preferences about this activity.
In your course home, navigate to your personal profile,
1. Click on your name or profile picture
This action will open a drop down menu
2. Click on Notifications
This action will open the Notifications page, allowing you to change multiple options:
Modify your email settings, and check whether the indicated email address is the correct one.
If you want to change the email settings:
1. Click Change your email settings
Here you can indicate your preferences on how often you would like to receive the summary of activities. These can be sent out either: Never, Daily or Weekly.
2. Click on the downward arrow to choose the frequency
Include my grade value in notifications from Grades is set as a default option
If you want to receive notifications from courses that are being taught in the next period
4. Tick the box Allow future courses to send me notifications
Exclude the courses you do not wish to get a notification of. If you wish to exclude courses from the notifications
5. Click Manage my course exclusions
This action will open a pop-up page.
6. Click Exclude All Courses or click the x to manually exclude courses or
7. Click gray Close Button
The pop-up page will close.
Once you have adjusted the notification settings to your personal preferences
8. Click the blue Save button.
Now you know how to successfully manage your notifications!