Assignments | How to use an existing Assignment for groups
The modification from an existing Individual Assignment to a Group Assignment can only be made if the Assignment has no submissions.
1. Click on Assessment in the navigation bar of the course, which will open a drop-down menu
2. Then click on Assignments
This action will open the Assignment Homepage. Choose the assignment to be assigned to groups, next to the name of the assignment.
3. Click on the downward arrow, a drop-down menu will appear
4. Click on Edit Assignment
This action will open the Edit Assignment Homepage, on the right side of the page,
1. Click on Submission & Completion
A menu will unfold, under Assignment Type,
2. Tick the box next to Group Assignment, the heading Group Category will appear
3. Click on the downward arrow, a drop-menu will appear with the different group categories
4. Select the group category of your choice
This assignment will be available for all the groups of the group category.
At the bottom of the window,
5. Click on the blue button Save and Close to save the changes
You can click on the button next to Visibility to make the assignment invisible to users
You now know how to use an existing Assignment for groups in Brightspace!