Personal Settings | How to edit your Profile Picture
This article elaborates on the available options to adjust your User Profile. After reading this article, you should be able to change your profile picture to personalize your account.
Changing your profile picture
In the Homepage, navigate to your personal profile in the top right corner of your screen.
1. Click on your User Profile, where a downward menu will appear
2. Click on Profile
This action will open Edit My User Profile, displaying your name and picture.
3. To change picture, click on Change Picture
Select a Profile Picture menu will appear as a pop-up window. You can now choose from where you want to retrieve your picture from:
4. Click on My Computer or My Locker
In the same pop-up will you be able to Upload or drop your file.
5. Click on the Upload button or drop a file within the dotted area
5. Choose your option by ticking the circle
Once you have chosen and uploaded a picture, navigate to the bottom of the pop-up page:
6. Click on the blue Add button
The pop-up page will close and you will see your uploaded picture.
7. Click on the blue Save and Close button
Now you know how to change your Profile Picture!
Want to know more about your personal settings?