How to use LabBuddy in Brightspace
LabBuddy is an e-learning tool that helps students with preparing their lab class and supports them during the execution of experiments with just-in-time information. In Brightspace, LabBuddy is an integrated external learning tool and you can easily add this to your (sub)module.
This manual will show you how to:
For more information about LabBuddy see: https://intranet.wur.nl/Project/LabBuddy
Creating an LTI-link to LabBuddy
1. On the LabBuddy-page that you want to link to, go to ‘LTI link’
2. Click Copy LTI link to clipboard
3. On the Brightspace-page on which you want to place the link, click Existing Activities
4. Click External Learning Tools’
5. In the pop-up window, click ‘Create New LTI Link’ (if needed, scroll down a bit to find the button)
6. Enter a title for the link
7. Paste the copied LTI URL from Step 2
8. Click Create and Insert
9. In the newly placed link, open the quickmenu
10. Click Edit Properties In-place
11. Tick the box 'Open as External Resource'
You now know how to use LabBuddy in Brightspace!
Testing a LabBuddy-link
1. Log out of LabBuddy (top-right or lower-left corner)