How to view Brightspace Group enrolments
Once you have created several groups and categories, you can easily check and monitor students enrolments.
This article will show you how to:
Viewing group enrolments
Navigate to your course, in the green navigation bar:
1. Click on Communication, a drop-down menu will appear
2. Click on Groups
This action will open the Manage Groups homepage, under View Categories,
3. Click on the downward arrow, a drop-down menu will appear
4. Select the category you want to check and monitor
5. Click on the downward arrow next to the category name, a drop-down menu will open
6. Click on Enrol Users
This action will open the Enrol Users homepage of the selected category.
An overview of all the students enrolement is shown in a table. The selectboxes that are ticked indicate the groups in which the users are enroled to.
7. You can select or deselect the boxes to modify the students' enrolment
8. Click on Save
You now know how to check and monitor group enrolments in Brightspace!