How to add questions to a Quiz
Questions can be created or imported from the Question Library and added to a quiz, even once this latter has been created.
This article will explain how to:
Adding questions to a quiz
- Click on Assessments in the green navigation bar
- From the drop-down menu click Quizzes
To add question whilst creating a new quiz check the article How to create a Quiz in order to check the steps before adding questions. Then proceed directly to Step 5 of this article.
On the Quiz homepage navigate to the quiz to which you want to add questions. Then,
- Click on the black arrow next to the quiz name
- From the drop-down menu, click on Edit to add questions to an existing quiz
This will redirect you to the Edit Quiz page.
- Click on Add/Edit Questions this will open the question menu for the quiz
For a new quiz, this is only possible after entering a name for the quiz.
Now, the Question Editor will open and you can choose to either (1) Add or (2) Import questions.
1. Adding quiz questions by creating them (one by one)
2. Adding quiz questions by importing them (from a file or Question Library)
You now know how to add questions to a quiz in Brightspace!