How to replace files in Brightspace
This article will show how to replace existing files in Brightspace.
- Click on Content in the navigation bar of the course
- Go to the desired (sub) module where you want your document to be replaced
- Navigate to the file you would like to change and click on the arrow next to it
- Click Change File
The user will be redirected to the file page.
- Upload the new file by using drag & drop, Upload, Record video or audio, or Choose Existing
Clicking the box Notify student that the content has changed will sent an email to the classilist
- Click Update to save the changes
Your file is now replaced by another file. However, the 'old' file will keep existing in your Manage Files (Course Tools > Manage Files).
You now know how to replace a file in Brightspace!