Using the YuJa player
This article will show you how to use the YuJa player. For an instruction video on how the player works, click on the video below. Continue to read if your prefer a written instruction.
You will find YuJa Videos in your Brightspace course or via wur.yuja.com, as a thumbnail
- Click on the Play icon
As the video will start playing, the options of the YuJa Player menu bar appear, from left to right you will find the following options:
- Play/pause to start or pause the video
Once you pause the video and close the program, YuJa will suggest to resume the video from that point the next time you want to play it.
- clicking on it, will mute the video
- hove the cursor over it, will give a bar to adjust the volume level
- Progress bar: drag the ball to any point in time to directly go to the point in the video you prefer
- CC: for closed captions. For newly created videos, automatically generated captions will be available. You can toggle them off and on.
- Fullscreen: switch between fullscreen or theater mode
You now know how to use the YuJa player!