How to use the Progress tool homepage
On the Progress homepage you will see an overview of enrolled students and their progress on the course in form of a table:
- Name column - by default the table will list all students alphabetically, showing their name, their email, and their wur username. You can reorder the list by clicking on Name in the header of the column
- Indicators columns - this column will visually show the student's progress on the selected indicators (for how to choose the indicators go to section Settings)
- Views per page - select how many students you want to see in the list per page
Progress homepage: functions
You can use the Filter function to display:
- All students
- Students by Group category
- Students by Group membership
In the Settings you can adjust which performance indicators will be displayed by default for your course.
The default indicators are Content Completion Summary, Objectives Completion Summary, and Grades Performance Summary. Each indicator has a little description included to help you understand what it measures.
A maximum of 4 performance indicators can display at any time on the Progress homepage.
For more on Progress tool indicators please visit: How to add indicators in the Progress tool
If you want to quickly search for a student in the Progress tool you can use the Search field.
4. Use agents to automate feedback
By clicking on this link you will be redirected to the Intelligent Agent list homepage of your course.
For instructions please visit: How to create an Intelligent Agent and how to test it
Want to know more about students' progress tracking in Brightspace?